How to create Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
The right given to the employees for the maximum amount allow per transaction in SAP. The Tolerance group for employees determines the maximum document amount the employees is right to post and maximum amount can enter as a line item in a vendor account of customer account. It’s created and alloted to the employees.
The following steps to create Tolerance group for employees: –
Transaction Code to define Tolerance Group for Employees: – OBA4
IMG Menu Path: – SAP Implementation Guide – > Financial Accounting – > G/L Accounting – > Business transactions – > Open Item Clearing – > Clearing Differences – > Define Tolerance Group for Employees
Step 1: – Enter T – Code SPRO SAP in the command field of the Easy Access Menu Screen and press and press enter on the keyboard.
Step 2: – Click on SAP Reference IMG
Step 3: – follow the navigation as per below screen shot
Step 4: – click on new entries
Step 5: – In the next screen update the following data for configure the Tolerance Group for Employees
- Group: – Enter four digit unique code
- Company code: – Enter appropriate company code that you want to define tolerance group and currency will be automatically updated
- Amount per documented: – Enter the maximum document amount the employees is right to post
- Amount per open item account item: – Enter the maximum amount the employees is right to process the open items
- Cash discount per line item: – Enter the maximum cash discount percentage the employee can grant per line item
- Permitted payment difference: – Enter the amount that is permitted for payment difference in revenue and expense field
- Percentage: – Enter the percentage that is allotted for the payment difference.
Step 6: – After entering all required information click on save icon
So, finally the Tolerance Group for Employees is created successfully.